L. Ashok Kumar, M. Senthil Kumar
Automation is the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery and processes. Inline; this ebook Automation in Textile Machinery: Instrumentation and Control System Design Principles (PDF) deals with a comprehensive analysis of the trends and technologies in automation and control systems used in textile engineering. The control systems descript in all chapters is to dissect the important components of an integrated control system in spinning; weaving; knitting; chemical processing; and garment industries; and then to determine if and how the components are converging to provide manageable and reliable systems throughout the chain from fiber to the ultimate customer.
- Highlights the need for robotics in textile engineering
- Illustrates sensors and basic elements for textile automation
- Reviews the overall idea and scope of research in designing textile machinery
- Covers the fundamentals of the instrumentation and control engineering used in textile machineries
- Describes the design features of machinery for operating various textile machinery in product manufacturing
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Automation in Textile Machinery: Instrumentation and Control System Design Principles in PDF. No access codes come with the sale.