Bertram Katzung, Anthony Trevor
McGraw-Hill; 13th edition
Organized to point out the course sequence in lots of pharmacology programs and in integrated curricula; Basic & Clinical Pharmacology; 13th Edition; (PDF) contains the essential ideas college students must know concerning the science of pharmacology and its implementation to scientific follow. The number of the subject material and sequence of its presentation are primarily based on the authors’ quite a few years of expertise in educating this matter to 1000’s of podiatry; medical; pharmacy; dental; nursing; and different well being science college students.
Coverage that covers each side of medical pharmacology:
- Features many new medication
- Full-color presentation with over 400 illustrations
- New chapter on pharmacogenomics with important examples
- Case research introduce scientific issues in a number of chapters
- Focus is positioned on dialogue of drug teams and prototypes
- Summary tables and diagrams encapsulate essential data
- Includes each side of medical pharmacology together with botanicals and over-the-counter medication
- A Generic Name/Trade Name Table comes on the finish of most chapters for straightforward reference when writing a chart order or prescription
- Clinically related; the book contains sections that notably deal with the scientific alternative and use of medicine in sufferers and the checking of their results
A more moderen edition can be obtainable. See under
P.S. Contact us if you’d like Basic & Clinical Pharmacology; 13e; Test Bank; or different instructor assets.
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook; Basic & Clinical Pharmacology; 13th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.