Alan W. Partin, Craig A. Peters, Louis R. Kavoussi, Roger R. Dmochowski, Alan J. Wein
From the basic science underpinnings to the latest developments in medical and surgical care; Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology; 12th Edition; (PDF) provides a breadth and depth of coverage you won’t find in any other urology reference. Now in three manageable volumes; the revised 12th Edition is a must-have text for students; residents; and seasoned practitioners; with authoritative; recent content in an intuitively organized; simple-to-read format featuring quick-reference tables; key points; and handy algorithms throughout.
- Includes current AUA/EAU guidelines in each chapter as appropriate
- Features briefer; more practical chapters that help you find key information quickly.
- Written and edited by key opinion leaders; considering essential changes and controversies in the field.
- Features over 175 video clips; including all-new videos on perineal ultrasound; abdominoplasty in prune belly syndrome; low dose rate brachytherapy; partial penectomy; and many more.
- Updates all chapters with new advances; new content; and current references and best practices. Comprehensively updated chapters include Urological Immunotherapy; Minimally Invasive Urinary Diversion; and Updated Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer.
- Includes hot topics such as minimally invasive and robotic surgery; advancements in urologic oncology; including new approaches to male infertility; innovative therapeutics for personalized medicine; technological advances for the treatment of stones; and advances in imaging modalities.
- Includes new chapters on Urinary Tract Imaging: Basic Principles of Nuclear Medicine · Ethics and Informed Consent · Complications of Urologic Surgery · Urologic Considerations in Pregnancy · Incisions and Access . Intraoperative Consultation · Special Urologic Considerations in Transgender Individuals · and more.
Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience permits you to search all of the figures; text; and references from the ebook on a variety of devices.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology; 12th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.