Anotonia Churchhouse, Julian O. M. Ormerod, Michael Frenneaux, Daniel Horton-Szar
Mosby; 4th edition (June 4; 2013)
Crash Course – your effective every day study companion PLUS the perfect antidote for exam stress! Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place to excel on your course and achieve exam success.
A winning formula now for over 15 years; each volume has been fine tuned and fully updated; with an improved layout tailored to make your life easier. Especially written by junior doctors – those who understand what is essential for exam success – with all information thoroughly checked and quality assured by expert Faculty Advisors; the result is a series of books which exactly meets your needs and you know you can trust.
Cardiology Crash Course 4th edition (PDF) is a vital and dynamic specialty that combines bedside history taking and clinical examination with a broad range of investigations and interventions. The specialty is constantly evolving and advances in diagnostics; technologies and therapeutics are reflected in this revised edition. In keeping with the rest of the series; the material is contemporary; the content accessible and the coverage comprehensive.
- More than 220 tables and illustrations present clinical; diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by junior doctors for students – authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes; and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables ‘sharp focus’ and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section – ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing