Gilbert R. Upchurch Jr., Peter K. Henke
Wolters Kluwer; 2nd Edition
Now drastically expanded to include all frequent open surgical and endovascular interventions for each venous and arterial ailments; Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery; 2nd Edition (ePub/PDF) is ideal for each common surgery residents and surgeons in follow. You’ll scrutinize 124 case situations; every offered in a straightforward-to-digest format; structured to be learn in one sitting. After each case; two a number of-selection questions enable for a self-evaluation of the case materials. With about twice the variety of chapters as the primary edition; this revised textbook reveals the great progress that has been made in the prognosis and therapy of vascular illness; together with the brand new terminology; procedures; and exams; that each modern surgeon must know.
- Test your comprehension and prepare for exams with NEW a number of-selection questions following each case.
- Increase your data of venous illness and dialysis access with higher protection of those well timed matters.
- Clearly visualize each case due to a full-shade design and tons of of clear; excessive-high quality illustrations all through.
- Study effectively and successfully for oral board evaluation; or use the instances for quick scientific reference or self-evaluation.
- Learn to anticipate necessary parts of every case with tables that summarize key technical steps and potential pitfalls.
- Benefit from the data and expertise of about 200 skilled contributors who’re on the slicing fringe of scientific vascular surgery.
- Progress logically by each case: affected person presentation; differential prognosis; workup (together with diagnostic imaging); prognosis and therapy; surgical strategy; particular intraoperative concerns; postoperative administration; case conclusion; take-residence factors; and a shortlist of beneficial readings.
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery; 2nd Edition; in the unique ePub format. A transformed PDF is accessible on request. No access codes are included.