Michael H. Crawford
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 5th edition
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology; fifth Edition; (PDF) is a short; authoritative compilation of the important data wanted to diagnose and deal with heart problems
- Organized for ease of use; velocity and medical performance
- Focus on should-know info makes it excellent for board evaluate
- Over 200 illustrations; together with ECGs; imaging research; graphs; drawings and charts
- 37 chapters embody the main illness entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology as we speak
- Every chapter is written by consultants in that space; with out dropping the coherence or readability present in single-writer textbooks
- Chapters on main administration points like coronary heart illness and being pregnant; the perioperative analysis of coronary heart illness sufferers and using anticoagulants in coronary heart illness.
- NEW MATERIAL on the up-to-date hypertension pointers; new oral anticoagulants; new therapies for dyslipidemia administration; and new antiplatelet and antithrombotic medication
- Logically structured into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease; Valvular Disease; Ischemic Heart Disease; Arrhythmias; Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy; and Systemic Disease and the Heart
- An important fast reference for skilled physicians on the ward or within the clinic; cardiology fellows; college students and residents; technician nurses; and different well being care workers who present look after the cardiology affected person
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook; Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology fifth Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.