William W. Hay, Myron J. Levin, Robin R. Deterding, Mark J. Abzug
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 23rd edition
The timeless on-the-go guide to pediatric practice and most latest resource on the diagnosis; understanding; and treatment of the medical problems of kids from birth through adolescence
Known as the go-to source for pediatric care; Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics 23e is revised every two years to keep it concise; relevant; and practical enough for daily use. As always; the latest 23rd edition includes critical updates.
Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics; 23rd Edition (PDF) includes the popular; easy-to-follow Lange Current outline format: Problem; Essentials of Diagnosis and Treatment; Clinical Findings; Differential Diagnosis; Treatment; and Prognosis. The textbook is organized by general topics and also by organ systems. This guide offers concise; evidence-based information on a wide range of pediatric medical topics and conditions; including childhood nutrition and eating disorders; psychiatric disorders; substance abuse; child abuse; oral medicine and dentistry; immunization; and injuries and emergencies. With its clinical focus and comprehensive scope; there is no better; more helpful resource for your pediatric practice—and no textbook so latest.
Why Current Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics is the final clinical companion:
- Includes specific disease prevention recommendations
- Complete with an important guide to normal laboratory values
- All topics are comprehensively updated with the latest research findings
- Extensive use of decision-speeding diagnostic and treatment tables and algorithms
- Written by experienced pediatricians to make sure that every chapter reflects the needs and realities of practice
- The latest references with unique identifiers (PubMed; PMID numbers) allow for rapid review of the evidence-based source material
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook; Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics; 23rd Edition; in PDF. No access codes are included.