Maxine A. Papadakis, Stephen J. McPhee, Michael W. Rabow
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 60th edition
For 60 years; CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2021; 60th Edition; (PDF)—the flagship quantity of the outstanding Lange medical sequence—has been delivering the authoritative info college students; clinicians and residents must construct their medical information; experience; and confidence. Featuring the most recent scientific developments in all aspects of drugs and full emphasis on bedside scientific points; this new edition affords utterly the most recent tips; reference; permitted medicine; drug prices; and proof-based mostly protection of over 1;000 illnesses and issues—all formatted to allow you to go looking the solutions you want rapidly and effortlessly.
This landmark information consists of inpatient and outpatient care; emphasizing the diagnostic instruments associated to day by day apply; and revises all main care matters; together with obstetrics/gynecology; dermatology; ophthalmology; preventive drugs; psychiatry; geriatrics; and neurology. Now features a “year in review” include highlighting what’s new in CMDT!
- Features necessities of prognosis for many illnesses/issues
- Several quick-access drug remedy tables with listed commerce names
- Up-to-date references present peer-reviewed; proof-based mostly info
- Diagnostic and remedy algorithms present vital info in an at-a-look type
- Seven bonus chapters obtainable on-line to all ebook purchasers; that includes expanded content material and annual assessment of developments in HIV remedy and vital info on rising viral infections
P.S. Contact us in order for you CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment sixtieth Edition; testbank; or every other instructor assets.
NOTE: The product solely consists of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2021; sixtieth Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.