Francis Buttle, Stan Maklan
Routledge; 3rd edition
Customer Relationship Management Concepts and Technologies 3rd Edition is a much-anticipated update of a bestselling ebook; including substantial revisions to bring its coverage up to date with the very latest in CRM practice. The PDF ebook introduces the concept of CRM; how and why it can be used; explains its benefits; the technologies that are deployed; and how to implement it; providing you with a guide to every aspect of Customer Relationship Management in your business or your studies.
Both theoretically sound and managerially relevant; the ebook draws on independent and academic research from a wide range of disciplines including HR; IS; project management; finance; strategy and more. The authors Buttle and Maklan; clearly and without jargon; explain how CRM can be used throughout the customer life cycle stages of customer acquisition; retention and development. The ebook is illustrated liberally with screenshots from CRM software applications and case illustrations of CRM in practice.
New To This Customer Relationship Management 3rd Edition:
- Full colour interior
- Updated instructor support materials online
- Brand new international case illustrations from many industry settings
- Substantial revisions throughout; including new content on:
- Social media and social CRM
- Big data and unstructured data
- Recent advances in analytical CRM including next best action solutions
- Marketing; sales and service automation
- Customer self-service technologies
- Making the business case and realising the benefits of investment in CRM
Ideal as a core etextbook by students on Customer Relationship Management or related courses such as database marketing; relationship marketing; or key account management; the PDF ebook is also essential to industry professionals; managers involved in CRM programs and those pursuing professional qualifications or accreditation in marketing; sales or service management.