Tina L. Stark
Aspen Publishers; 2nd edition
An eagerly anticipated; Drafting Contracts: How and Why Lawyers Do What They Do 2nd Edition; an established and highly regarded ePub etextbook teaches the key practice skill of contract drafting; with emphasis on how to incorporate the business deal into the contract and add value to the client’s deal.
- More exercises throughout the ebook; incorporating
- More precedents for use in exercises
- New; multi-draft exercises involving a variety of business contracts
- Exercises designed to teach students how to read and analyze a contract progressively more difficult and sophisticated
- New and refreshed examples; including
- Examples of well-drafted boilerplate provisions
- More detailed examples of proper way to use shall
- Multiple excellently-drafted contracts with annotations
- Expanded explanations of endgame provisions; along with new exercises and examples
- Revised Aircraft Purchase Agreement exercise to focus on key issues; along with precedents on how to draft the action sections and the endgame sections.