Mary Jane Smith, Joyce J. Fitzpatrick, Roger D. Carpenter, Dona Rinaldi
Springer Publishing Company
The Encyclopedia of Nursing Education (PDF) has been written by luminaries in the field of nursing education. This is the only comprehensive and current compendium of important topics in nursing education. It contains more than 175 detailed entries and will be a valuable reference textbook for masters- and doctoral-level nursing students; university and hospital libraries worldwide; nursing faculty; and hospital nursing departments and schools.
The listing of entries has been carefully culled from recent nursing literature and 6 volumes of the Annual Review of Nursing Education. Every entry follows a standard template that includes application in nursing education; definition; a synopsis including a brief summary of what is in the literature on the topic; and a concluding summary discussing future development in nursing education. Listings are alphabetized for easy access and are accompanied by a comprehensive reference list.
- Written by expert nurse educators
- Includes comprehensive reference lists per topic
- The only current compendium of important topics in nursing education
- Alphabetized and consistently formatted for easy access to information
- A listing of teaching topics compiled by the editors is available to instructors
- Includes all topics relevant to nursing education based on a review of the literature
NOTE: This sale only includes the Encyclopedia of Nursing Education in PDF. No other supplements or material is included.