Lee Goldman, Andrew I. Schafer
Since 1927; Goldman-Cecil Medicine has been the world’s most influential internal medicine resource. In the ground-breaking 25th edition; your original purchase ensures you will be up-to-date without the need for a subscription. Through the new; more powerful Expert Consult eBook platform; this “living text” provides continuous updates that will integrate the latest research; guidelines; and treatments into each chapter; ensuring that the content is as current as the day this edition was first published.
Goldman-Cecil Medicine offers definitive; unbiased guidance on the evaluation and management of every medical condition; presented by a veritable “Who’s Who” of modern medicine. A practical; straightforward style; templated organization; evidence-based references; and robust interactive content combine to make this dynamic resource quite simply the fastest and best place to find all of the authoritative; state-of-the-art clinical answers you need.
“The content is superb; authoritative and not surprisingly very up to date.” Reviewed by: Dr Harry Brown; on behalf of Glycosmedia Date: July 2015
- Expert Consult eBook version included with print purchase:
- Access continuous updates from Editor Lee Goldman; MD; who thoroughly reviews internal medicine and specialty journals; updating online content to reflect the latest guidelines and translating that evidence into treatment.
- Interactive Q&A section features over 1;500 board-style questions and answers to aid in preparing for certification or recertification exams.
- Outstanding supplementary tools include figures; tables; videos; heart and lung sounds; treatment and management algorithms; fully integrated references; and thousands of illustrations and full-color photos.
- Search all of the text; figures; supplementary material; and references from the book on a variety of devices and at no additional cost ? Expert Consult access is included with this title!
- Practical; bulleted; highly templated text with easy-to-use features including flow charts and treatment boxes.
- New chapters on global health; cancer biology and genetics; and the human microbiome in health and disease keep you on the cutting edge of medicine.
- Today’s most current evidence-based medicine guidelines help you form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible.
- Focused coverage of the latest developments in biology includes the specifics of current diagnosis; therapy; and medication doses.
- The reference of choice for every stage of your career! Goldman-Cecil Medicine is an ideal learning tool for residents; physicians; and students as well as a valuable go-to resource for experienced healthcare professionals.
Cecil – the best internal medicine resource available since 1927 – far exceeds the competition in versatility; ease-of-use and up-to-datedness.