Elsevier; 41st edition
0702052302 / 0702063061
9780702063060 / 9780702052309
[koo_dropcap type=”normal”] In [/koo_dropcap] 1858; Henry Vandyke Carter and Drs. Henry Gray created a textbook for their surgical colleagues that established an enduring standard among anatomical textbooks. After more than 150 years of continuous publication; Gray’s Anatomy 41st edition remains the comprehensive; definitive reference on the subject; offering ready access to the information you need to ensure safe; effective practice.
This Gray’s Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice 41st edition (PDF) has been meticulously updated and revised throughout; reflecting the very latest understanding of clinical anatomy from field leaders around the world. The ebook’s traditional lavish art programme and clear text have been further honed and enhanced; while major advances in imaging techniques and the new insights they bring are fully captured in new state-of-the-art CT; MR; X-ray and ultrasound images.
- Anatomical information is matched with key clinical information where relevant.
- Numerous clinical discussions emphasize considerations that may affect medical care.
- Presents the most detailed and dependable coverage of anatomy available anywhere.
- Every chapter has been edited by experts in their field; ensuring access to the very latest evidence-based information on that topic.
- More than 1;000 completely new photographs; including an extensive electronic collection of the latest CT; MR; X-ray; and histological images.
- Regional organization collects all relevant material on each body area together in one place; making access to core information easier for clinical readers.
- Carefully selected electronic enhancements include additional illustrations; text; labelled imaging; tables; and videos – as well as 24 specially invited ‘Commentaries’ on new and emerging topics related to anatomy.
Note: This purchase only includes the original high quality PDF of Grays Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice 41e. No online access codes are included