Richard Drake, A. Wayne Vogl, Adam W. M. Mitchell, Richard Tibbitts, Paul Richardson
Churchill Livingstone; 2nd edition
Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy 2nd edition (PDF) ; the companion resource to the popular Gray’s Anatomy for Students; presents a visual; vivid; depiction of anatomical structures. Newly updated with a wealth of material to facilitate study; this medical etextbook demonstrates the correlation of structures with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy — essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. Clinically focused; consistently and clearly illustrated throughout; and logically organized; Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy 2e makes it easier than ever to master the essential anatomy knowledge you need!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader.
- Access dissection video clips and self-assessment questions at Student Consult.
- Build on your existing anatomy knowledge with structures presented from a superficial to deep orientation; representing a logical progression through the body.
- Visualize the clinical correlation between anatomical structures and surface landmarks with surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings.
- Identify the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of nearly 1;000 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through more than 270 clinical images — including radiologic; laparoscopic; ophthalmoscopic; surgical; otoscopic; and other clinical views — placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
- Quickly access and review key information with more clinical correlations; in addition to new Summary Tables at the end of each chapter that cover relevant nerves; muscles; and arteries.
- Gain a full understanding of cranial nerves through a brand-new Cranial Nerve Review section that offers a visual guide of the nerves; a table of reflexes; and an additional table of nerve lesions.
Note: Only the PDF included. No online access is included with this purchase