Richard Drake, A. Wayne Vogl, Adam W. M. Mitchell, Richard Tibbitts, Paul Richardson
Churchill Livingstone; 3rd edition
Clinically centered; consistently and clearly illustrated; and logically organized; Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy; 3rd Edition; (PDF) the companion resource to the popular Gray’s Anatomy for Students; presents a clear; visual depiction of anatomical structures. Stunning illustrations show the association of structures with clinical images and surface anatomy – required for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. In the latest Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy 3e you will find:
- Visualize the clinical correlation between anatomical structures and surface landmarks with surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings.
- Build on your present anatomy knowledge with structures presented from a superficial to deep orientation; demonstrating a logical progression through the body.
- Spot the various anatomical structures of the body and better comprehend their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of about 1;000 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Attain a more complete understanding of the inguinal region in women through a brand-new; large-format illustration; along with new imaging figures that show anatomy as viewed in the modern clinical setting.
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through over 270 clinical images – including surgical; laparoscopic; radiologic; otoscopic; ophthalmoscopic; and other clinical views – placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.