Karen A. Wager, Frances W.Lee, John P. Glaser
Jossey-Bass; 4th Edition
Health Care Information Systems; 4th Edition; (PDF) is the newest model of the acclaimed textbook that gives the fundamental data and devices wanted to handle data and data sources successfully inside a broad number of well being care organizations.
It evaluates the key environmental forces that form the nationwide well being data panorama and supplies steering on the implementation; evaluation; and administration of well being care data methods. It additionally evaluations related rules; legal guidelines; and requirements and explores probably the most urgent points associated to senior-degree managers. It covers:
- Modifications in cost reform initiatives.
- Efficient strategies for evaluating the worth of a system.
- New data on the a part of data methods in managing inhabitants well being.
- Proven methods for efficiently acquiring and implementing well being data methods.
- A plethora of up to date case research of organizations experiencing administration-associated system challenges.
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook Health Care Information Systems: A Practical Approach for Health Care Management in PDF. No access codes are included