Michael H. Ross, Wojciech Pawlina
LWW; 7th edition (7e); North American edition (January 27; 2015)
Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th edition (PDF) is ideal for dental; medical; health professions; and undergraduate biology and cell biology students. This best-selling combination textbook and atlas includes a detailed etextbook; which emphasizes clinical and functional correlates of histology fully supplemented by vividly informative photomicrographs and illustrations. Separate; superbly illustrated atlas sections follow almost every chapter and feature full-color; large-size digital photomicrographs with labels and accompanied descriptions that highlight functional and structural details of tissues; cells; and organs.
Histology: A Text and Atlas 7e is updated throughout to reflect the latest advances in the field; this “2-in-1” etextbook and atlas features an outstanding art program with all illustrations completely redrawn and revised as well as a reader-friendly format including blue clinical text; red highlighted key terms; and folders that cover clinical correlations and functional considerations.
- NEW! All illustrations are now completely revised and redrawn for a consistent art program.
- More than 100 atlas plates that incorporate 435 full-colour; high-resolution photomicrographs.
- NEW and Updated cellular and molecular biology coverage reflects the latest advances in the field.
- Features of tissues; cells; and organs and their functions and locations are presented in easy-to-locate; easy-to-review bulleted lists.
- NEW! Histology 101 sections provide college students with a reader-friendly review of essential information covered in the preceding chapters.
- Easy-to-understand tables aid students in learning and reviewing information (such as staining techniques) without having to rely on rote memorization.
- Reader-friendly highlights including blue clinical text; red bold terms; and folders featuring clinical and functional correlations that increase student understanding and facilitates efficient study.
- Additional clinical correlation and functional consideration folders have been added providing information related to symptoms; photomicrographs of diseased organs or tissues; short histopathological descriptions; and molecular basis for clinical intervention.
Note: Only contains the PDF of the book. No online access code included.