Robert N. Lussier, John R. Hendon
SAGE Publications; Inc; 3rd edition
Whether your college students are general business majors or HRM majors; Lussier’s Human Resource Management: Functions; Applications; and Skill Development; 3rd Edition; (PDF) will help them develop the skills they need to select; recruit; train; and development talent. Bestselling authors Robert N. Lussier and John R. Hendon explore the important strategic function HR plays in today’s organizations. A wide variety of self-assessments; applications; and experiential exercises keep students engaged and help them see the relevancy of HR as they learn skills they can use in their personal and professional lives.
New to this Edition 3rd edition:
- Includes all the latest SHRM 2016 Curriculum Guidebook listings that cover every SHRM guide item; including both the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and the Human Resource Certification Institute Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification exam—a total of more than 210 individual content requirements from the SHRM curriculum guide.
- New and updated cases on businesses such as LinkedIn and Amazon bring HR topics to life; apply the text concepts; develop critical thinking skills; and demonstrate how human resources are used to achieve strategic objectives.
- New Skill Builder exercises allow students to experience HR as they practice making decisions; working in teams; and participating in role-plays.
- New coverage of current trends in every chapter and updated coverage of changes in the federal laws and regulations are explained in the new edition.
- New HRM in Action videos illustrate fundamental HR functions using a variety of relatable scenarios with assessment questions that challenge students to test their HR knowledge.
NOTE: This only includes a converted PDF of Lussier & Hendon’s Human Resource Management: Functions; Applications; and Skill Development 3e; hence the page numbers will NOT match the physical book.