Mark E. Fenner
The Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Understanding and Building Machine Learning Systems with Python
Machine Learning with Python for Everyone; (PDF) will help you master the patterns; processes; and strategies you need to build useful learning systems; even if you’re a complete beginner. If you can write some Python code; this ebook is for you; no matter how little college-level math you know. Principal instructor Mark E. Fenner depends on plain-English stories; pictures; and Python examples to convey the ideas of machine learning.
Mark starts by discussing machine learning and what it can do; introducing key mathematical and computational topics in a friendly manner; and walking you through the first steps in building; training; and assessing learning systems. Step by step; you’ll fill out the factors of a practical learning system; broaden your toolbox; and discover some of the field’s most sophisticated and exciting techniques. Whether you’re an analyst; college student; scientist; or hobbyist; this guide’s perceptions will be applicable to every learning system you ever build or use.
- Employ machine learning techniques to images and text
- Link the core concepts to neural networks and graphical models
- Leverage the Python sci-kit-learn library and other powerful tools
- Use feature engineering to smooth rough data into valuable forms
- Realistically evaluate the performance of machine learning systems
- Chain multiple components into one system and tune its performance
- Classify examples with classifiers; and quantify examples with regressors
- Understand machine learning algorithms; models; and core machine learning concepts
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook; Machine Learning with Python for Everyone in PDF. No access codes are included.