Mark D. Miller, Brian J. Cole, Andrew Cosgarea, Brett D. Owens, James A. Browne
Elsevier; 2nd Edition
Ideal for orthopaedic fellows; residents; and practicing surgeons alike; Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery; 2nd Edition; (PDF) provides all the step-by-step supervision you need to perform the newest techniques in knee surgery. As part of the highly visual Operative Techniques 2e series; it claims a clean layout and brief bulleted descriptions for ease of use; while clinical pearls assist you optimize outcomes and get the best results.
- Clinical pearls help you maximize outcomes and obtain the best results.
- Discusses trochyioplasty; a debated new innovation; as well as NPSL technique.
- Boasts updated coverage of key processes and techniques in sports knee surgery.
- Includes combined coverage of sports knee surgery; arthroscopy; and total knee replacement.
- Highly visual atlas-style text includes brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use.
- Offers information on post-operative care and expected outcomes; including potential complications.
- Concise notes and supporting evidence on controversies offers important details about patient-focused surgery.
- Outlines positioning; instrumentation; exposures; and implants to give you a step-by-step guide for every procedure.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook; Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery; 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.