Wiley; 2nd edition
Optical Properties of Materials and Their Applications 2e Provides a semi-quantitative approach to the latest developments in the study of optical properties of condensed matter systems
Featuring contributions by reputed experts in the field of electronic and optoelectronic materials and photonics; this ebook looks at the optical properties of materials along with their physical processes and various classes. Taking a semi-quantitative approach to the subject; it provides a summary of the basic concepts; reviews recent developments in the study of optical properties of materials and provides many examples and applications.
Optical Properties of Materials and Their Applications; 2nd Edition (PDF) begins by identifying the processes that should be described in detail and follows with the relevant classes of materials. Apart from featuring four new chapters on optoelectronic properties of organic semiconductors; latest advances in electroluminescence; perovskites; and ellipsometry; the ebook covers: optical properties of disordered condensed matter and glasses; the concept of excitons; photoinduced changes; photoluminescence; and electroluminescence in noncrystalline semiconductors; and photoinduced bond breaking and volume change in chalcogenide glasses. Also included are chapters on: nonlinear optical properties of photonic glasses; kinetics of the persistent photoconductivity in crystalline III-V semiconductors; and transparent white OLEDs. Moreover; readers will learn about excitonic processes in quantum wells; optoelectronic properties and applications of quantum dots; and a lot more.
- Covers all of the fundamentals and applications of optical properties of materials
- Includes theory; experimental techniques; and current and developing applications
- Appropriate for materials scientists; chemists; physicists and electrical engineers involved in the development of electronic materials
- Written by internationally respected professionals working in physics and electrical engineering departments and government laboratories
- Includes four new chapters on optoelectronic properties of organic semiconductors; recent advances in electroluminescence; perovskites; and ellipsometry
Optical Properties of Materials and Their Applications; 2nd Edition is a perfect book for senior undergraduate and postgraduate students; and research and teaching professionals in the fields of physics; chemistry; materials science; chemical engineering; and materials engineering.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; Optical Properties of Materials and Their Applications; 2nd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.