Heidi McHugh Pendleton, Winifred Schultz-Krohn
Mosby; 8th edition
Pedretti’s Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction; 8th Edition; (PDF) trains you for occupational therapy practice with adults who have physical disabilities. This cornerstone text offers a foundation for the development of clinical reasoning skills in a concise; case-based learning approach to physical dysfunction. New full-color photos and useful pedagogy; including threaded case studies; ethical considerations; OT Practice Notes; and end-of-chapter review questions; emphasize learning; enhance retention; and encourage you to apply principles in a clinical setting.
- UNIQUE! OT Practice Notes communicate important considerations for professional practice.
- Evidence-based content included throughout; particularly in regards to evaluation and intervention.
- Content on occupational therapy’s commitment to considering ethnic and cultural diversity in every chapter.
- Key terms; chapter objectives; chapter outlines; layout the information you can expect to learn from each chapter.
- UNIQUE! Threaded case studies; woven throughout every chapter; help you apply concepts to real-life clinical practice.
- UNIQUE! Ethical Considerations boxes emphasize the key ethical concerns of treatment options so you can practice ethically.
- Information on prevention; rather than simply intervention or treatment; shows how OTs can take a proactive role in patient care.
- Emphases on the occupational therapist’s part in health and wellness; which the OTA has identified as an important practice area in the 21st century.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook; Pedretti’s Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction; 8th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.