Tomasz Zaleskiewicz, Jakub Traczyk
This ebook reviews the latest research from; neuroscience; psychology; and behavioral economics assessing how people make financial choices in real-life circumstances. The volume is separated into three sections investigating financial decision making at the level of the brain; the level of the society; and the level of an individual decision-maker closing with a discussion of the consequences for further research.
Among the topics discussed:
- Aging and financial decision making
- Stock market crashes and market bubbles
- Neural and hormonal bases of financial decision making
- Coping methods for making financial choices under ambiguity
- Personality; cognitive abilities; emotions; and financial decisions
- Psychological perspectives on borrowing; gambling; paying taxes; and charitable giving
Psychological Perspectives on Financial Decision Making; (PDF) is a beneficial reference for researchers both in and outside of psychology; including consumer psychologists; decision-making experts; and behavioral economists.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; Psychological Perspectives on Financial Decision Making in PDF. No access codes are included.