Thomas N. Duening, Robert A. Hisrich, Michael A. Lechter
Academic Press; 2 edition (August 12; 2014)
The focus of this ebook; Technology Entrepreneurship: Taking Innovation to the Marketplace; 2nd edition (PDF) is on technology ventures — how they operate; start; and sometimes exit profitably. In short; it covers all the elements required to launch a successful technology company; including discussion of cutting-edge trends such as “entrepreneurial method” and “lean startup;” emphasis on the ideation process and development of an effective business plan; coverage of product and market development; intellectual property; structuring your venture; raising capital; sales and marketing; people management; and even strategies for exiting your venture. This is not another armchair book about entrepreneurship. It’s a working guide for engineers and scientists who want to actually be entrepreneurs.
- Best practices in venture leadership and managing growth
- Overview of various exit strategies and how to prepare the venture for exit
- Techniques for raising funds; forecasting financials; and establishing venture valuation
- Extensive discussion of intellectual property development; management; and protection
- Potent insights into marketing and selling technology products to the global marketplace
- An intense focus on product development and design; with markets and customers in mind
NOTE: This purchase only includes Technology Entrepreneurship 2e in PDF. No access codes included.