Val M. Runge, Wolfgang Nitz, Johannes Thomas Heverhagen
Thieme; 4th edition
The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images 4th Edition (PDF) by Val Runge; Wolfgang Nitz; and Johannes Heverhagen presents a unique and highly practical approach to understanding the physics of magnetic resonance imaging. Each physics topic is described in user-friendly language and accompanied by very high-quality graphics and/or images. The visually rich format provides a readily accessible tool for learning; leveraging; and mastering the powerful diagnostic capabilities of MRI.
– Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images 4e PDF –
- A handy appendix provides a quick reference of acronyms; which often differ from company to company.
- Cutting-edge topics including contrast-enhanced MR angiography; perfusion; spectroscopy; and advanced parallel imaging/data sparsity techniques.
- More than 700 images; anatomical drawings; clinical charts; tables; and diagrams; including magnetization curves and pulse sequencing; facilitate acquisition of highly technical content.
- Discussion of groundbreaking hardware and software innovations; such as 7 T; MR-PET; 4D flow; CAIPIRINHA; interventional MR; radial acquisition; simultaneous multislice; and compressed sensing.
- Eight systematically organized sections cover core topics: hardware and radiologic safety; basic image physics; basic and advanced image acquisition; flow effects; techniques specific to the brain; heart; liver; breast; and cartilage; management and reduction of artifacts; and improvements in MRI diagnostics and technologies.
The breadth of coverage; rich visuals; and succinct text make this digital PDF manual the perfect reference for practicing radiologists; radiology residents; researchers in MR; and technologists.
NOTE: No online codes are included with this purchase. Only The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images 4th edition PDF eBook is included.