Marlene M. Corton, Steven L. Bloom, Kenneth J. Leveno, Catherine Y. Spong, Jodi S. Dashe
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 25th edition
1259644324 / 0071798935
9780071798938 / 9781259644320
Williams Obstetrics 25th edition is the most comprehensive; detailed; and rigorously referenced PDF ebook on the subject. Written by an author team from the world-renowned Parkland Hospital; USA; the hallmarks of this classic are its scientific basis; thoroughness; and practical applicability for the obstetrician at the bedside. This latest twenty-fifth edition of Williams Obstetrics continues to emphasize the scientific-based underpinnings and evidence-based practices of the specialty. This is accomplished by using incorporating more than 3;000 new literature citations and guidelines from the most trusted academic and professional organizations.
One of the important features of the 25th edition is a greater focus on the fetus as a patient and an expanded discussion of fetal therapy and diagnosis. This is complemented by more than a hundred new MR and sonographic images of common fetal abnormalities. A new reorganization of the textbook enables the book to highlight more effectively the myriad disorders that may complicate pregnancy.
Williams Obstetrics 25e pdf provides a convenient; clinically relevant textbook of value to the busy practitioner. The PDF ebook summarizes important new data that has influenced evidence-based management to improve pregnancy outcomes. Much of this data is conveniently distilled into newly created tables and treatment and diagnostic algorithms. During discussion; numerous sources are cited to provide evidence-based options for patient management. Additionally; nearly 900 images complement the textbook; many of which are new or enhanced. These include sonograms; photographs; MR images; diagrams; and graphs. This 25th edition of Williams Obstetrics continues to provide clinicians with everything they need to know about the practice of obstetrics with a level of authority and quality of presentation not found in any other resource.
• 1;000 eye-catching illustrations; including updated graphs; MRIs; photographs; sonograms; and photomicrographs
• Entire section on the diagnosis and treatment of fetal disorders; providing deeper insights into fetal complications in utero
• Traditional focus on the varied surgical and medical disorders that can complicate pregnancy
• Solid evidence-based approach highlights the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics; with special emphasis on physiological principles
• Updated with 3;000 new literature citations through 2017-2018
• Current professional and academic guidelines are incorporated into the textbook and appear in easy-to-read tables
No other book can match the long-established scientific rigor and accessibility of Williams Obstetrics 25th edition. With its state-of-the-art design and review of the newest protocols and advances; this not-be-missed clinical companion brings positive outcomes within reach.
The world’s premier obstetrics guide – now updated to the 25th edition with a greater focus on maternal-fetal medicine