Shlomo Melmed, Kenneth S. Polonsky, P. Reed Larsen, Henry M. Kronenberg
Elsevier; 13th edition
For more than 65 years; Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th edition (PDF) has been the gold standard in the field; delivering authoritative guidance on every aspect of adult and pediatric endocrine system disorders. The Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition has been thoroughly updated by Drs. Shlomo Melmed; P. Reed Larsen; Kenneth S. Polonsky; and Henry M. Kronenberg; to bring you state-of-the-art coverage of diabetes; obesity; metabolic syndrome; testicular disorders; thyroid disease; and much more; all designed to help you provide optimal care to every patient. Bridging the gap between clinical information and basic science; it is an essential; relevant resource for endocrinologists; gynecologists; internists; endocrine surgeons; and pediatricians – any clinician who needs the most reliable coverage available on the diverse features across the spectrum of endocrine disease.
- Benefit from the expertise of dynamic new contributors who offer fresh perspectives throughout.
- Obtain a better understanding of both scientific insight and clinical data from the classic reference that delivers the current information you need in a highly illustrated; user-friendly format.
- Update your knowledge and skills with all-new chapters on Endocrinology of Population Health; Genetics of Endocrine Disease; and Laboratory Techniques for Recognition of Endocrine Disorders.
- Confidently manage any clinical endocrinopathy you may encounter thanks to new information on recent FDA-approved drugs for pituitary disorders; a new focus on pediatrics; and new content on obesity; diabetes; and appetite control.
- Stay up to date with expanded discussions of autoimmune thyroid diseases; mechanisms; and the appropriate treatment of the ophthalmopathy of Graves’ disease; new coverage of when and when not to use radioiodine in the treatment of patients with thyroid cancer; and a new section on the interpretation of fine needle aspiration results in patients with thyroid nodules.
NOTE: No access codes are included in this purchase. Only Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13e PDF is included