Thomas K. Mcinerny, Henry M. Adam, Deborah E. Campbell, Thomas G.DeWitt, Jane Meschan Foy
American Academy of Pediatrics; 2nd edition
The second edition of the American Academy of Pediatrics Textbook of Pediatric Care is a landmark guide to pediatric care that has been streamlined and updated for today’s medical students and professionals.
Over the course of more than eight decades, the American Academy of Pediatrics has established itself as the nation’s preeminent and most respected authority on child health. The new AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care, now in its 2nd edition and available as a PDF, carries on the legacy of providing a wealth of professional guidance that spans all facet of the practice of contemporary clinical medicine.
Invest in the AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care, 2nd Edition, at now minute and you’ll be able to:
- Includes more than 600 pictures and graphics in full color.
- It is now possible to more accurately diagnose, treat, and control 85 of the most prevalent behavioral and physiologic symptoms and indications.
- Provide the highest quality of care for children by providing step-by-step advice on what to do, when to do it, how to do it, when to admit the child, and when to refer the child.
- Acquire a deeper comprehension of the connection that exists between one’s physiological and mental health, as well as the connection that exists between early childhood adversity and long-term health consequences.
- Mental health screening, promotion, and monitoring, as well as symptoms and problems, are now thoroughly interwoven throughout the textbook in order to facilitate effective integration of mental health care into routine primary pediatric care.
Utilize the most up-to-date strategies and methods with ease thanks to the addition of 75 new chapters, including Pediatric History: Assessing the social environment; providing planned and coordinated care to support the medical home; promoting the health of young children; carrying out the health supervision visit; psychosocial therapies; applying the science of behavior change; transitions to adulthood; maternal depression; disruptive behavior and aggression; children living in poverty; and a number of other topics.
This book does not fall short in its delivery of a comprehensive resource in this field. The American Academy of Pediatrics is the go-to source for preventive care and health promotion, and this book does not fall short in delivering on that promise. — Dr. Maria Alkureishi
“This is an incredible resource for healthcare professionals who care for pediatric patients,” It is everything one would expect and hope from the American Academy of Pediatrics: a trusted ebook that is thorough, relevant, and well-organized, and which serves as a vital and invaluable resource for practicing providers.” — Maria Alcocer Alkureishi, Doctor of Medicine, Pritzker School of Medicine at the University of Chicago
PLEASE NOTE That there are no online codes provided. Only includes the PDF of the 2nd version of the AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care.