Robert Baran, David A.R.de Berker, Mark Holzberg, Bianca Maria Piraccini, Bertrand Richert, Luc Thomas
Wiley-Blackwell; 5th edition
The absolute guide to the science; diagnosis and treatment of all known nail diseases
The Baran & Dawber’s Diseases of the Nails and their Management; 5th edition (PDF) continues to provide an encyclopedic account of the human nail that is unmatched in its detail and scope. With contributions from some of the world’s renowned dermatologists; the ebook’s exhaustive coverage covers the cosmetic and therapeutic management of every form of nail disease. High-quality images and diagrams show and enhance this essential reference guide; while easy-to-navigate sub-chapters assist you to find the information you need quickly and accurately.
This latest 5th edition:
- Contains over 1;500 images
- Provides clinical information on all nail diseases
- Aids differential diagnosis by color; shape; and location
- Includes access to a companion website featuring downloadable images and videos of nail procedures
- Is edited by Professor Robert Baran; the world’s leading expert on the human nail; together with a team of world-renowned experts from across Europe and North America
Whether they are new to the field or have been practicing for years; podiatrists; dermatologists; and all of those managing patients with nail diseases should have a copy of Baran and Dawber’s Diseases of the Nails and their Management 5e at their disposal.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; Baran and Dawber’s Diseases of the Nails and their Management 5th edition in PDF. No access codes are included.