Dr. Robert Casanova
LWW; 8th edition; North American
Published in collaboration with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology; this highly respected; Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition (PDF) resource provides the foundational knowledge medical students need to pass national standardized exams; complete an Ob/Gyn rotation; and competently care for women in clinical practice.
Fully compliant with the College’s guidelines; treatment recommendations; and committee opinions; the textbook also aligns with the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics’ educational objectives; upon which most clerkship evaluations and final exams are based.
- Clinical “pearls” highlight specific issues encountered in gynecologic and obstetric practice.
- Chapter-opening and -closing case studies demonstrate clinical applications of the material.
- A comprehensive image bank makes it easy for instructors to use the ebook’s outstanding visuals in the classroom.
- A rich full-color art program of illustrations; pictures; and imaging examples depicts the anatomy and clinical presentation of both normal and pathologic conditions.
- Concise; eminently readable chapters – with abundant headings and subheadings; boxes; lists; and tables – make key clinical concepts easy to understand and remember.
- In-depth updates throughout capture the current state of the field; including new minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic procedures; an expanded discussion of patient safety; many new ultrasound images; and much more.
- 6 comprehensive units cover all essential information on Obstetrics; Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy; General Obstetrics and Gynecology; Gynecology; Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility; and Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma .
- Helpful appendices include the latest versions of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form; Well-Woman Care: Assessments and Recommendations by Age Group; and the Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale .
NOTE: This PDF eBook (Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8e) has been converted to PDF from its ePub; hence page numbers will NOT match the original physical book.