Dr. Robert Casanova
LWW; 8th edition; North American
The highly regarded Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8th Edition (PDF) resource provides the foundational knowledge that medical students need to pass national standardized exams, complete an Ob/Gyn rotation, and competently care for women in clinical practice. This resource was published in collaboration with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
The educational objectives of the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics, upon which the majority of clerkship evaluations and final exams are based, are aligned with the textbook, making it fully compliant with the guidelines; treatment recommendations; and committee opinions; in addition, the treatment recommendations and committee opinions are included.
- Clinical “pearls” are meant to provide light on certain problems that arise during the course of gynecologic and obstetric practice.
- Case studies that are used to open and close each chapter illustrate clinical applications of the information presented.
- An extensive image library makes it simple for teachers to use the exceptional visuals contained within the booklet into their lesson plans.
- The anatomical structure and clinical presentation of both normal and pathologic disorders are depicted through the use of a comprehensive art program that is rich in full-color illustrations, photos, and imaging samples.
- The most important clinical ideas are broken down into short, easily understandable chapters that are also very easy to read. These chapters have several headers and subheadings, boxes, lists, and tables.
- In-depth updates throughout capture the current status of the field, including new minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic treatments, an expanded discussion of patient safety, many new ultrasound pictures, and a great deal more. These changes may be found throughout the whole book.
- There are six extensive units that cover everything you need to know about obstetrics, medical and surgical disorders in pregnancy, general obstetrics and gynecology, gynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and gynecologic oncology and uterine leiomyoma. Each unit is comprehensive and covers all the essential information.
- The most recent versions of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form are included in the helpful appendices. The Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale, the Well-Woman Care: Assessments and Recommendations by Age Group, and the Well-Woman Care: Assessments by Age Group are also included.
- Due to the fact that this ePub eBook (Beckmann and Ling’s Obstetrics and Gynecology 8e) has been converted to PDF from its original ePub format, the page numbers WILL NOT be consistent with those found in the original physical book.