Paul J. Deitel, Harvey Deitel
Pearson; 6th edition
The Deitel® Guide for Experienced Programmers to C# 6 and Object-Oriented Development for Windows®
Deitels C# 6 for Programmers, Sixth Edition is a book written for computer programmers who have experience working with high-level programming languages (PDF) teaches programming using the characteristic live-code method that is unique to Deitel, as well as conducting extensive study on Microsoft’s C# 6 and.NET. Concepts are presented in the context of more than 170 completely programmed and tested applications, each of which includes syntax shading, code walkthroughs, code highlighting, program outputs, and a large number of clever software development ideas.
Start with a basic introduction to C# by using an early objects and courses approach, and then swiftly move on to more advanced topics such as LINQ, asynchronous programming with async and await, and other topics. You will profit from the management of object-oriented programming as well as an object-oriented design/UML® ATM case study, in addition to a complete C# implementation. When you have completely mastered the book, you will be ready to start developing object-oriented C# applications for high-energy industrial environments.
Harvey and Paul Deitel established Deitel & Associates, Inc., which is today recognized all over the world as an organization that specializes in developing programming languages and providing company coaching services. Billions of people all over the world have used Deitel textbooks, skilled ebooks, LiveLessonsTM video products, resource centres, e-books, and REVELTM interactive multimedia programs with built-in evaluation and labs to learn major programming languages and platforms. These languages and platforms include C#, C++, C, AndroidTM app development, JavaTM, iOS app development, SwiftTM, PythonTM, Visual Basic®, and Internet and internet programming.
- Compatible with Windows® 7; also Windows 8 and 10.
- Examples of programming that are both challenging and entertaining.
- Files; a relational database that makes use of LINQ to Entities
- Efficiency and following the rules of software engineering are given priority here.
- Research on object-oriented design applied to the ATM situation together with complete code implementation.
- Comprehensive treatment of classes, inheritance, object inheritance and interfaces, as well as polymorphism.
- Generics; LINQ and generic collections; PLINQ (Parallel LINQ) for improving efficiency across several cores in a computer.
- Programming asynchrony with async and await, programming purpose with lambdas, delegates, and immutability.
- Integrated support for the most recent capabilities offered by C# 6 including expression-bodied methods and properties, string interpolation, getter-only properties, nameof, auto-applied property initializers, null-conditional operator, exception filters, and more.
“I absolutely enjoy reading what you folks have to say because your writing is instructive and fascinating!”
— Shay Friedman, Most Valuable Professional for Microsoft Visual C#
“(*6*) the most effective programming techniques with C#. Object-oriented programming and software engineering standards are covered in this course, which teaches students how to “program in the vast.” – Mingsheng Hong; the University of Cornell
“I enjoy the chapter on asynchronous programming with async and await; this is the future of programming, and making these kinds of jobs ‘simple’ to program is going to be the foundation of any programming language. ” The head-to-head comparison of synchronous vs asynchronous programming was very interesting to watch. It was fascinating to learn about multi-threading at the beginning. The demonstration of Flickr’s web services was very astonishing. — Bradley Sward and the College of Dupage
P.S. Please get in touch with us if you require the C# 6 for Programmers, 6th Edition Test Bank or any other instructor resources.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That this product only includes the PDF copy of the sixth edition of the ebook “C# 6 for Programmers.” There are no access codes contained within.