Alan W. Partin, Craig A. Peters, Louis R. Kavoussi, Roger R. Dmochowski, Alan J. Wein
The Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urological; 12th Edition; (PDF) delivers a breadth and depth of content that you won’t find in any other urology reference. This coverage ranges from the fundamental scientific underpinnings to the most recent breakthroughs in medical and surgical therapy. With authoritative, up-to-date content presented in an intuitively organized, easy-to-read format featuring quick-reference tables, key points, and handy algorithms throughout, the revised 12th Edition is a must-have text for students, residents, and experienced practitioners. Now available in three manageable volumes, the text is a must-have for students, residents, and experienced practitioners.
- Include the most recent guidelines from the AUA and EAU in each chapter, when applicable
- Includes chapters that are condensed and more focused on application, making it easier to discover the information you need fast.
- Written and edited by prominent thought leaders, taking into consideration the most important developments and debates in the subject.
- Contains over 175 video clips, including brand-new videos on topics such as partial penectomy, low dosage rate brachytherapy, perineal ultrasonography, and abdominoplasty in prune belly syndrome, as well as many other topics.
- bringing all of the chapters up to date with the most recent developments, additional content, and references to the most recent best practices. Chapters such as “Urological Immunotherapy,” “Minimally Invasive Urinary Diversion,” and “Updated Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer” have all been given extensive edits and revisions.
- Includes current hot topics such as minimally invasive and robotic surgery; advancements in urologic oncology; including new approaches to male infertility; innovative therapeutics for personalized medicine; technological advancements for the treatment of stones; and advancements in imaging modalities. Also includes current hot topics.
- Contains new chapters on Urinary Tract Imaging, including: Basic Principles of Nuclear Medicine; Ethics and Informed Consent; Complications of Urologic Surgery; Urologic Considerations in Pregnancy; Incisions and Access; and Urologic Considerations in Pregnancy. Intraoperative Consultation, Special Urologic Considerations in Transgender Individuals, and more are some of the services offered by this practice.
A version of Expert ConsultTM in eBook format is included with your purchase. You are able to search all of the figures, text, and references contained within the eBook using a variety of different devices thanks to this improved eBook experience.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the product comes with a PDF version of the booklet “Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology, 12th Edition.” There are no access codes contained within.