Morton J. Kern, Paul Sorajja, Michael J Lim
Elsevier; 6th edition
This easy-to-access and unique Cardiac Catheterization Handbook; 6e returns with enhanced coverage and clear instructions on what to avoid; what to expect; and how to manage complications in the catheterization laboratory. Ideal for physicians; surgeons and cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization; it offers easy access to information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances necessary for optimal patient care.
- Easy-to-understand and straightforward approach for an ideal reference on the go.
- Covers vascular closure devices; congenital heart disease; radial artery catheterization; and carotid; drug-coated; and renal stenting.
- Highlights the latest catheterization techniques; including guidance devices; new-generation stents; and closure devices; to ensure you’re completely up to date.
- Focused update covers treatment protocols for every procedure you’ll encounter; as well as the latest knowledge and clinical trials regarding recent scientific breakthroughs.
- Includes discussions on structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems; focusing on cautions and outcomes to help you make informed decisions.
- Brand-new illustrations – About 40 in total – enhance your visual understanding of the material.
- eBook (PDF) is accessible on a variety of devices