Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally, Jurgen Floege
Saunders; 5th edition
Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, Fifth Edition (PDF) is a book that was authored by highly qualified medical professionals and is utilized all over the world by a large number of students, teachers, practitioners, and clinicians. Utilize Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 5e to easily overcome even the most difficult clinical obstacles. This 5th edition has been painstakingly updated by the world’s foremost authorities in the field, Drs. Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally, and Jürgen Floege, along with a team of international experts, in order to continue to provide the same level of expert information that readers have come to rely on from this time-honored reference.
- Use this book as a reference on your preferred electronic reader, conduct quick searches, and modify the font size as needed for the best possible readability.
- Making effective and well-informed decisions requires a balance of scientific theory and hands-on clinical experience in just the right proportions.
- You will remain at the forefront of the field if you receive extensive updates on the most important topics.
- New chapters on glomerulonephritis associated with complement disorders, interventional treatments for hypertension, renal disease and cancer, and the epidemiology and prognostic impact of acute kidney injury are included in this book.
- The book contains over 1,500 color illustrations that detail the pathogenesis of a wide variety of kidney conditions and highlight key topics. It also covers clinical management.
- There are hundreds of color-coded algorithms, each of which is included to promote quick reference and to assist you in remembering concepts.
Over 400 NEW self-assessment questions available at Expert Consult.
“Although it is primarily intended for clinicians, the textbook’s exceptional readability, combined with excellent illustrations, broadens its appeal to the wider renal care community…
This is an outstanding clinical and educational resource that I am happy to wholeheartedly recommend to all members of the multidisciplinary team who are involved in the day-to-day care and management of renal patients.
Journal of Renal Care 2008:110, Pugh-Clarke K., PhD, MSc, BSc, RN.
Please take note that the most up-to-date version of this ebook, titled Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology 6e, is also on the market. Only the PDF will be provided with this purchase. There is no online access code included in this purchase.