Cay S. Hortsmann
Pearson; 11th edition
Core Java has always been acknowledged as the primary easy lesson and reference for experienced programmers who seek to develop robust Java code for real-world applications. This has been the case since the book was first published. Now, Core Java Volume II—Advanced Features, eleventh Edition (ePub/PDF), has been updated for Java 11. It contains the most recent coverage of advanced UI and enterprise programming, as well as the latest information on security, networking, and Java's powerful new module system.
Readers can anticipate that Cay S. Horstmann will uncover subtle new language and library possibilities with the same level of comprehensiveness and depth that Core Java provides. He demonstrates the best way to apply these possibilities to develop skilled-quality functions by utilizing examples that are been meticulously analyzed and that display fashionable Java style in addition to finest practices including modularization. Horstmann's examples have been painstakingly crafted for easy comprehension and maximum value; as a result, you may always use them to leap-start the development of your particular code.
- Utilize JNI so that you can interact with native C code.
- Find out how to move legacy code onto the Java Platform Module System by reading this article.
- Create user interfaces for the client side that are of a greater quality, and generate images on the server.
- Programs that are internationalized should include localization of dates, numbers, instances, text, and graphical user interfaces.
- Using the Java Date and Time API, you can make all aspects of time and date programming more straightforward.
- Acquire a strong command of better idioms, techniques, and best practices in order to write excellent Java code.
- Take use of the cutting-edge Java security features that are most important to software developers.
- Using the most recent version of JDBC, you may conduct database queries and manage database connections.
- Utilize all that modern Java I/O APIs, object serialization, and common expressions have to offer to their fullest potential.
- Code can be processed using three techniques that are extremely efficient: the compiler API, the scripting API, and the annotation processing API.
- Connecting with community businesses, implementing community customers and servers, and gathering internet information in a competent manner are all required.
NOTE: This package only includes the ebook version of Core Java Volume 2—Advanced Features, eleventh Edition, which is presented in its original ePub format. A PDF with the changes made is available upon request. There are no access codes contained within.