Michael H. Crawford
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 5th edition
The fifth edition of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology is a concise and comprehensive compilation of the essential information required to diagnose and treat heart disorders. It can be downloaded as a PDF file.
- Designed to be simple to use, while also maximizing efficiency and effectiveness in medical care
- Because it focuses on information that board members ought to be familiar with, it is fantastic for board review.
- More over two hundred illustrations, including electrocardiograms, imaging investigations, graphs, sketches, and charts.
- There are 37 chapters that cover the primary disease entities and therapeutic difficulties in cardiology at the present time.
- Each chapter is authored by an expert in the relevant field, yet the books nonetheless have the same level of coherence and readability that is typical of single-author works.
- Contains chapters on important administration issues such as coronary heart disease and pregnancy, the perioperative study of coronary heart disease patients, and the use of anticoagulants in coronary heart disease.
- NEW INFORMATION Regarding the Most Recent Guidelines for Hypertension; NEW oral anticoagulants; NEW therapeutic approaches for the Management of Dyslipidemia; AND NEW antiplatelet and antithrombotic Medication
- A cardiovascular disease prevention, valvular disease, ischemic heart disease, arrhythmias, heart failure and cardiomyopathy, and systemic disease and the heart are the six sections that make up this logically organized guide.
- An essential quick reference for experienced cardiologists working in the ward or in the clinic, cardiology fellows, cardiology students and residents, technical nurses, and other health care personnel who provide care for cardiology patients.
NOTE: This offering consists entirely of the PDF ebook version of the fifth edition of Current Diagnosis and Treatment of Cardiology. There are no access codes contained within.