Charles L. Phillips, Troy Nagle, Aranya Chakrabortty
Pearson; 4th edition (global)
The Digital Control Systems Analysis and Design: 4th Global Edition (PDF) is an excellent text for a senior-level course that covers digital or discrete-time controls and lasts for one semester or two quarters. Additionally, it is an excellent reference for working engineers in the field.
The practical aspects of developing and implementing digital control systems are emphasized throughout the entirety of this textbook, which has become an international best-seller.
Both you and the students at your university will benefit from the enhanced teaching and learning opportunities provided by this program.
This book, Digital Control Systems Analysis and Design; 4e Global (PDF), is ideal for a senior-level course that covers digital or discrete-time controls and lasts for one semester or two quarters. Additionally, it is an excellent reference for working engineers in the field.
- Keep your course current: This fourth global edition features a brand new section on system identification, which can be found in Chapter 11 of the book.
- Reiterate fundamental ideas by use of illustrations and challenges: Students are provided with a variety of questions to solve and worked examples to better understand the material presented in the textbook.
- Students should have access to MATLAB programs. Students should have access to MATLAB programs since many of the examples contain short MATLAB programs. These programs allow students to experiment and learn more skills.
- Use the live examples of applications that are presented throughout the book to motivate your students:
- In one chapter, elementary physical concepts and systems are presented, only to be revisited in other chapters to shed light on more complex topics.
NOTE: This is an electronic version of the printed book Digital Control Systems Analysis and Design, 4th edition (global), and it is possible that it does not include any of the print supplements, website access codes, or media that may come packaged with the bound book.
There are no reviews yet.