James D. Bethune
In Engineering Graphics with AutoCAD 2020 (ePub/PDF) award-winning CAD teacher and author James Bethune teaches technical drawing using AutoCAD 2020 as its drawing instrument. Employing a step-by-step approach; this ebook encourages students to work at their own speed and uses illustrations and sample problems to guide them through the great features of this drawing program. Over 680 exercise problems provide instructors with a number of assignment material and students with a chance to develop their creativity and problem-solving capabilities.
Effective pedagogy in the textbook helps college students learn and retain concepts:
- The latest coverage is given for dynamic blocks; user interface improvements; and productivity enhancements.
- ANSI standards are discussed when suitable; introducing students to the appropriate techniques and national standards.
- Step-by-step format throughout the textbook lets students work directly from the text to the screen and offers an excellent reference during and after the course.
- Illustrations and sample problems are given in every chapter; supporting the step-by-step approach by illustrating how to use AutoCAD 2020 and its aspects to solve various design problems.
- Exercises; sample problems; and projects appear in every chapter; providing examples of software capabilities and providing students an opportunity to apply their own knowledge to realistic design situations.
Engineering Graphics with AutoCAD 2020 will be a helpful resource for every student wanting to learn to create engineering drawings.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook; Engineering Graphics with AutoCAD 2020 in ePub. A converted PDF can also be requested. No access codes are included.