Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk, Ellen Fineout-Overholt
Wolters Kluwer Health; 4th edition
Utilize the Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice; 4th edition (PDF) to improve patient outcomes and clinical decision-making capacities through the use of evidence-based practice.
Using this tried and true textbook that is also user-friendly, you will be able to cultivate the abilities and knowledge you need to make evidence-based practice (EBP) an intrinsic part of your clinical decision-making and your day-to-day nursing practice. Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing and Healthcare, 4th Edition, Revised and Updated provides meaningful strategies and real-world examples in each chapter to assist you in confidently meeting today’s clinical challenges and ensuring positive patient outcomes. Written in a straightforward and conversational style, this edition of the book is revised and updated.
- EBP Fast Facts are intended to provide a concise review of important concepts.
- Clarifying the EBP process and improving your capacity for rapid assessment is what clinical scenarios are all about.
- Making EBP Real examples will continue to be provided at the conclusion of each course to demonstrate how the EBP principles can be utilized in the real world.
- NEW! Making Connections: An EBP Exemplar will open each unit, plunging you into an unfolding case study of EBP in real-world practice. Making Connections is the first step in the Making Connections course.
- NEW! You will be able to study more effectively and maintain your concentration on key ideas and vocabulary if you make use of the learning objectives and EBP Terms to Learn presented at both the unit and chapter levels.
- NEW! The chapters in this book represent the most recent implications of evidence-based practice (EBP) on health policy, as well as the content, context, and effects of adopting EBP competencies in clinical and academic contexts.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That this purchase only includes the fourth edition of Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing and Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice in PDF format. There are no access codes provided.