Pearson; 1st edition (March 13; 2014)
The Fluid Mechanics (PDF) book written by Hibbeler is designed to be utilized in Fluid Mechanics classes taught at the undergraduate or graduate level in the departments of General Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering, and Engineering Technology and Industrial Management. Additionally, it can be used as an appropriate reference and an introduction to the fundamentals of fluid mechanics. Dr. Hubbeler's Fluid Mechanics is a book that has sold a lot of copies and is very well known. It is an introduction to the theory and application of fluid mechanics, and it is quite thorough and has a lot of illustrations. The electronic textbook demonstrates a dedication to the enhancement of students' problem-solving abilities and includes many of the same pedagogical tools that are exclusive to the textbooks written by Professor Hibbeler.
MasteringEngineering for Fluid Mechanics is a whole learning package that is aimed to improve results through tailored learning. It is available separately from other MasteringEngineering products. This cutting-edge online program simulates the ambiance of the instructor's office hours, leading students through the engineering fundamentals of fluid mechanics at their own self-directed pace and providing them with personalised instruction.
Participation in Instruction and Education
- Both you and your students at the college level will benefit from the enhanced teaching and learning opportunities that this program offers. It ensures that:
- Individualized Coaching: As students work through the instructional homework problems provided by MasteringEngineering, they receive specific comments on the inaccurate answers they provided as well as tips.
- Problem Solving: A Wide Variety of Problem Types, Emphasizing Realistic Situations Encountered in Professional Practice, with Varying Degrees of Difficulty These problems are designed to test your ability to solve a wide variety of problems in
- Review and Support for Students: An exhaustive review at the end of each chapter gives students a condensed tool for studying the material.
- Checking for Accuracy: Both the text and the problem answers have been examined for accuracy by third parties who have given it careful consideration.
- Visualization: The inclusion of the photographs is intended to assist pupils in better visualizing complex ideas.
- Alternate Coverage: After discussing the fundamental ideas offered in Chapters 1 through 6, the subsequent chapters can be presented in any order without interrupting the flow of the material in any way.
Please be aware that you are purchasing a separate product and that MasteringEngineering will not be included with the PDF eTextBook that you have purchased.