Mark B. Landon, Deborah A. Driscoll, Eric R.M. Jauniaux, Henry L. Galan, William A. Grobman, Vincenzo Berghella
Elsevier; 1st edition
Ideal for residents; fellows in training; and obstetric practitioners who need a quick review in practice; Gabbe’s Obstetrics Essentials (PDF) is a portable; high-yield reference designed to put must-know obstetric information at your fingertips. Taken from Gabbe’s Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies; this concise resource compiles the most essential information from the best-selling text into one convenient handbook. You’ll find key content in an easy-to-read bulleted format; providing a well-rounded and authoritative overview of all aspects of obstetrics.
- Features clinically important information throughout; with additional foundational content provided online.
- Keeps you up to date with fast-changing issues such as vaginal birth after caesarian delivery; obesity; placenta accretes; and obstetric ultrasound.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter; specially selected figures and tables; and a glossary of terms for efficient study and fast reference.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text; figures; and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Focuses solely on obstetrics with only the most important; clinically relevant points included; making it a quick and reliable way to find answers; confirm clinical decisions; or guide initial assessments.