Richard Drake, A. Wayne Vogl, Adam W. M. Mitchell
Elsevier; 4th edition
Superbly illustrated; easy to read; and clinically relevant; Gray’s Anatomy for Students; 4th Edition; (PDF) is medical students’ go-to textbook for essential information in human anatomy. This fully revised Fourth volume focuses on the core information students need to know; in an easy-access format and with additional multimedia tools that facilitate effective study and mastery of the material. A team of expert global advisors and authors share their extensive clinical and teaching experience; highlighted by more than 1;000 innovative; original illustrations throughout the textbook.
- Helps students understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy; correlative diagnostic images; and clinical case studies.
- Presents anatomy logically by body region; and now offers bonus eBook chapters for each major body system to facilitate learning from a different perspective – covering the Cardiovascular System; Respiratory System; Gastrointestinal System; Urogenital System; Lymphatic System; and Nervous System.
- Features an all-new eBook chapter covering the essentials of neuroanatomy; so readers can learn key aspects of this challenging topic in the context of general anatomy.
- Offers new schematic drawings for key structures and topics in every chapter; providing an additional; simplified approach to introduce each topic―ideal for quick initial understanding and as a guide for students’ own anatomy drawings.
- Includes new and improved online materials such as self-assessment questions; clinical cases; an Interactive Surface Anatomy tool; an online anatomy and embryology self-study course; and more.
- Provides fully revised and updated clinical content including numerous new In the Clinic boxes; plus new clinical cases; images; and correlates throughout.
- Enables readers to quickly review the basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Includes an Enhanced eBook version with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text; figures; and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Note: Only contains the PDF of the textbook Gray’s Anatomy for Students 4e. No online access is included with this purchase