Richard Drake, A. Wayne Vogl, Adam W. M. Mitchell, Richard Tibbitts, Paul Richardson
Churchill Livingstone; 2nd edition
A graphic and realistic description of anatomical structures is provided in the Gray's Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd edition (PDF), which is the companion resource to the widely used Gray's Anatomy for Students. This medical etextbook has been recently revised to include a wealth of information that will make it easier to study. It demonstrates the correlation of structures with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy, which is essential for correct identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. Gray's Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition is clinically oriented; consistently and vividly drawn throughout; and logically arranged; all of these features combine to make it easier than ever to learn the fundamental anatomy knowledge you require!
- Review this book on your preferred electronic reading device.
- Access dissection video clips and self-assessment questions at Student Consult.
- Structures will be presented from a superficial to deep orientation, which represents a logical path through the body. This will help you build on your existing understanding of anatomy.
- Through the use of surface anatomy images with anatomical drawings superimposed on top of them, one can visualize the clinical association between anatomical structures and surface landmarks.
- Using the visual assistance provided by approximately one thousand wonderfully rendered anatomical figures, you will be able to recognize the various anatomical structures of the body and have a greater understanding of the relationships between these structures.
- Learn to recognize anatomical structures as they appear in practice through the use of more than 270 clinical images, which include radiologic, laparoscopic, ophthalmoscopic, surgical, otoscopic, and other clinical views. These clinical images are positioned adjacent to anatomic artwork for the purpose of side-by-side comparison.
- In addition to new Summary Tables at the end of each chapter that cover the pertinent nerves, muscles, and arteries, you may quickly access and review the most important information thanks to an increased number of clinical correlations.
- Learn everything there is to know about cranial nerves with the help of the brand-new Cranial Nerve Review section, which features a visual tour to the nerves, a table of reflexes, and an additional table that details nerve lesions.
Please take note that only the PDF is supplied. This purchase does not come with any sort of online access.