Joshua S. Goldstein, Jon C. Pevehouse
Pearson; 10th edition
The most current and comprehensive introduction to international relations theory
Thoroughly updated to cover world affairs through 2013; International Relations is praised for being the most current and comprehensive introduction to international relations theory; as well as security; economic; and global issues.
MyPoliSciLab is an integral part of the Goldstein program. Key learning applications include MyPoliSciLab Video Series; Explorer and Simulations.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning– MyPoliSciLab is an online homework; tutorial; and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Explore Concepts and Current Events–Includes a balanced survey of security; economic; and transnational issues.
- Improve Critical Thinking–Feature boxes help students apply international relations theory to current world problems.
- Engage Students–A four-color design and numerous figures; maps; and photos offer a current and lively reading experience.
- Emphasize Learning Outcomes–In MyPoliSciLab; study plans based on book-specific learning objectives give students follow-up reading; video; and multimedia activities for further practice.
- Support Instructors–A full set of supplements; including MyPoliSciLab; provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.