Thomas A. Lipo
The one and only book now available that goes beyond the fundamental concepts of alternating current and direct current machine behavior to concentrate on machine design.
The design of AC electrical machines is an important skill set that is required for the production of powerful electrical motors and turbines for applications in the aerospace, commercial, and defense industries. This book offers a comprehensive discussion of the design of alternating current (AC) machines, beginning with fundamental electromagnetic concepts and progressing all the way through the various components that make up an induction machine. The eternal magnet machine design, synchronous machine design, and thermal design are each covered in their own dedicated chapter in the PDF version of “Introduction to AC Machine Design.” In addition to this, it provides a main treatment of the use of finite components to compute the magnetic field within a machine without interfering with the first knowledge of the core subject matter.
On the basis of the notes taken by the author, in addition to the many years of classroom instruction, the following is an introduction to AC machine design:
- Contains the several aspects that make up the design of the induction machine
- Comprehensive analysis of the design of AC machines, beginning with fundamental electromagnetic concepts
- Provides an introduction to the design of electrical machines for novices while also serving as a reference for more experienced designers
- Not only the fundamental notions of AC and DC machine behavior, but also more contemporary ideas of machine design are brought to light.
- An introductory look into AC Machine Design is an important textbook for college students in graduate school who are learning the concept of electrical gear, and it is going to be of a great deal of curiosity to producers of electrical gear.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That this product only includes the PDF file of the booklet titled “Introduction to AC Machine Design.” There are no access codes contained within.