Jekel’s Epidemiology; Biostatistics and Preventive Medicine (4th Edition)
Download Jekel’s Epidemiology; Biostatistics and Preventive Medicine (4th Edition) written by David L. Katz, Joann G. Elmore, Dorothea Wild, Sean C. Lucan. in PDF format. This book is under the category Biology and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 1455706582/9781455706587. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
David L. Katz, Joann G. Elmore, Dorothea Wild, Sean C. Lucan.
Saunders; 4th edition
Succinct yet thorough; Jekel’s Epidemiology; Biostatistics; and Preventive Medicine; 4rd Edition (PDF) brings you today’s best knowledge on epidemiology; biostatistics; preventive medicine; and public health — in one convenient source. You’ll find the latest on healthcare policy and financing; chronic disease; infectious diseases; and disease prevention technology. This etextbook also serves as an outstanding resource for preparing for the USMLE; and the American Board of Preventive Medicine recommends it as a top review source for its core specialty examination.
- Showcases important concepts and calculations inside quick-reference boxes.
- Presents abundant illustrations and well-organized tables to clarify and summarize complex concepts.
- Discusses the financial concerns and the use and limitations of screening in the prevention of symptomatic disease.
- Emphasizes the application of biostatistical and epidemiologic concepts to everyday clinical problem solving and decision making.
- Includes 350 USMLE-style questions and answers; complete with detailed explanations about why various choices are correct or incorrect.
- Includes the latest information on SARS; Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE); the obesity epidemic; avian form of H5N1 influenza; and more.
Whether you’re just looking to type about a hobby you have or if you want to attempt to run a business, starting a blog might be worthy of your consideration. Before you get started, first take a few minutes to read these expert-provided tips below. Once you learn about blogging,…
Follow my blog with BloglovinAre you also looking for a good structure for your business blogs? That you finally have a serious and good structure for all your texts that are online? On your website but also on social media. In this review you will find 5 tips from Susanna Florie from her…
“Why engineering?” is a question I get often. The answer for me is simple: I like to solve problems. Engineering is a popular field for many reasons. Perhaps this is because almost everything around us is created by engineers in one way or another, and there are always new, emerging and exciting technologies impacting…
Not sure how best to study math ? Are you perhaps someone who starts studying the day before the exam? Then you know yourself that your situation is not the most ideal. Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet to make you a maths crack or pass your exam in no time . It is important to know that mathematics always builds on…