G. Greg Haff, Charles Dumkeby
Human Kinetics; 2nd edition
1492536946; 1492563412; 1492580937
9781492536949/ 9781492563419/ 9781492580935
Laboratory Manual for Exercise Physiology; 2nd Edition with Web Study Guide; provides guided alternatives for college students to transform their scientific understanding of train physiology into sensible functions in a variety of settings. Written by specialists Charles Dumke and G. Gregory Haff; the ebook builds upon the recognition of the primary edition with full-shade photos and the inclusion of a number of new interactive lab actions within the net research information.
The revised second edition contains 16 laboratory chapters that present a complete of 49 lab actions. Every laboratory chapter gives a whole lesson; together with targets; definitions of key phrases; and background info that establishes the stage for studying. Each lab exercise gives step-by-step procedures; providing steering for these new to lab settings in order that they might full the processes. New components on this edition include the next:
- Full-color printing all through
- An appendix that helps calculate the oxygen value of strolling; working; and biking
- An fully new laboratory chapter on excessive-depth health coaching that comprises a number of well-known intermittent health checks that college students can study to carry out and perceive
- An up to date net research information that features 10 interactive lab actions to enhance scholar studying; together with a video that assists simulate the expertise of performing the labs in the true world
Moreover; Laboratory Manual for Exercise Physiology; Second Edition; (PDF) is comprehensively up to date; providing the next:
- Current norms and requirements
- Case research to indicate laboratory ideas
- Answers to the case research to ease scholar studying
- New info and analysis associated to every laboratory subject
- A lab exercise finder that makes it easy to acknowledge particular checks
- Question units to help college students higher perceive laboratory ideas
The net research information for college students provides lab actions with an improved studying expertise. By this portal; college students and instructors can access digital variations of group datasheets; particular person knowledge sheets; query units; 10 interactive lab actions; and case research and their solutions. Instructors additionally get access to a picture bank; which incorporates a lot of the tables; figures; and photographs from the ebook.
Organized in a logical development; the ebook builds upon the data college students get as they advance. Moreover; the textual content gives a number of lab actions and comprises an gear listing firstly of every exercise; permitting instructors flexibility in choosing the lab actions that may finest work of their facility.
Laboratory Manual for Exercise Physiology 2e with Web Study Guide exposes faculty college students to a large expanse of checks which can be often carried out in an train physiology lab and that may be carried out in quite a lot of skilled settings. As such; the textbook works as a excessive-high quality useful resource for fundamental laboratory testing procedures utilized in evaluating human efficiency; well being; and wellness.
NOTE: The product solely contains the ebook Laboratory Manual for Exercise Physiology; 2ndEdition in PDF. No access codes are included.