Mark D. Duncan, Lance W. Chapman, Minesh P. Shah,
Wolters Kluwer Health; 1st edition
The purpose of Lippincott Q&A Medicine: Review for Clinical Rotations and Exams (PDF) is to provide students with high-yield knowledge that is specifically tailored to assist them in improving their performance on NBME topic exams.
This first-of-its-kind resource focuses in on just what it is that you need to know by providing tables, figures, mnemonics, and hundreds of sample questions in a style that is condensed and simple to understand, so allowing you to maximize the effectiveness of your important study time!
- Be confident in your preparation for the boards; you will be ready for the subject exams with the help of 400 practice questions and a 100-question practice test.
- Get the most out of this book with its one-of-a-kind “Shelf Pearls” chapter, which is based on the author's clerkship review course and provides a concise summary of important themes that students should review before sitting the exam.
- You will improve both your understanding and your knowledge with the extensive rationales that are offered for both the correct and erroneous answers. These are all presented directly following the questions to prevent you from having to flip back and forth between the two.
- Thanks to its full-color design and more than eighty drawings spread throughout, this book makes it easier to visualize important information and improves memory recall.
- Learn beyond the scope of the book with the help of the online question bank, which has all of the FAQs and answers stored in digital format.