Alastair D. Burt, Linda D. Ferrell, Stefan G. Hubschere
Elsevier; 7th Edition
Since its first publication more than 35 years ago; MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver; 7th Edition; (PDF) by Drs. Linda D. Ferrell; Alastair D. Burt; and Stefan G. Hübscher; has proven itself as the ultimate reference on liver pathology. The 7th Edition continues the custom of excellence with over 1;000 high-quality illustrations; coverage of the new and evolving diagnostic applications and techniques that pathologists must be familiar with; the latest review of drug-induced injury; and much more. A must-have for every surgical pathologist; MacSween’s stays the most comprehensive and authoritative ebook in its field.
- Offers comprehensive; state-of-the-art coverage of all benign and malignant hepatobiliary disorders from an international “who’s who” in the field.
- Helps you quickly identify the wide variety of liver appearances that result from tumors; infections; and tumor-like lesions; and also organ damage caused by toxins and drugs.
- Features 1;000+ full-color illustrations that offer a complete visual guide to each tumor or tumor-like lesion and help in the recognition and diagnosis of any tissue sample you’re likely to encounter.
- Includes relevant data from ancillary techniques (immunohistochemistry; cytogenetics; and molecular genetics); giving you the tools needed to master the modern breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
- Contains an updated chapter on mechanisms of liver disease; including coverage of regression and remodeling of new information and disease on next-generation sequencing; latest review of drug-induced injury; including the effects of alternative and herbal medicines.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver; 7e; in PDF. No access codes are included.