Mosby; 4th edition
Dental implant surgery is an art form. To help you boost your skills and become an expert in implant prosthetics; Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry 4th Edition (PDF) uses a multidisciplinary approach to cover the industry’s latest processes and surgical techniques. The new edition of this ebook continues to offer comprehensive; state-of-the-art information on the discipline and science of contemporary implant dentistry.
- Comprises of the use of dermal fillers and botox in oral implantology
- Proven fundamentals and strategies for predictable implant outcomes
- Proven; evidence-based solutions for the management of peri-implant disease
- The latest information on advances in the field reflects state-of-the-art dental implantology.
- Up-to-date implant surgical techniques for socket grafting and ridge augmentation procedures
- Surgical protocols offer the latest; most up-to-date literature and techniques that offer a proven system for inclusive surgical treatment of dental implant patients.
- Thoroughly revised content includes current diagnostic pharmacologic and medical evaluation references to furnish the reader with the newest literature-based information.
- Internationally recognized author; Randolph R. Resnik; DMD; MDS is a prominent educator; clinician; researcher; and author in the field of Oral Implantology and Prosthodontics.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook; Misch’s Contemporary Implant Dentistry; 4th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.